You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Programmable f/I converter
- Programmable decimal divider / decimal multiplier
- Programmable frequency generator
- Relay output as option
- Supply voltage 24 VDC
- The user programmable version has a multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED displays.
- Typical signalling devices may be pulse generators, for instance flow meters, tacho-generators or inductive sensors.
- The f/I function is used for frequency to current / voltage conversion.
- The f/f function is used for division or multiplication of pulses and as a buffer for fast pulse trains.
- A frequency generator function e.g. used as a time base or a clock generator.
- 3 front LEDs, indicating f.in active input (not NPN), Dig.out (NPN or relay 1) active output and a NAMUR input error signal.
- Analog current output can be configured within 0...20 mA range.
- Voltage output range is selectable between 0...10 VDC by use of internal jumpers.
- Feature include input filter, contact filter and an auxiliary supply for sensor such as NAMUR and S0.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||125 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||2.4 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||1.4 kVAC / 150 VAC|
|Response time (programmable)||60 ms to 999 s + period time|
|Warm-up time||1 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of selected range|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|S0 supply||15 VDC / 25 mA|
|Special supply (programmable)||5...15 VDC / 30 mA (acc. to order)|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||90% of selec. max. value|
|Measurement range||0...20 kHz|
|Min. measurement range||0.001 Hz|
|Low cut-off frequency||0.001 Hz|
|Min. pulse length||25 μs|
NAMUR acc. to DIN 19234
NPN / PNP
S0 acc. to DIN 43864
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||20 ms|
|Max. switching frequency||20 Hz|
|Max. voltage||150 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 AAC|
|Max. AC power||300 VA|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|Max. current, NPN output||130 mA|
|Max. voltage, NPN output||28 VDC|
|Frequency output range||0...1000 Hz|
|Min. pulse length||500 μs|
|Max. pulse length||999 ms|
|Max. duty cycle||50%|
|Frequency generator: Pulse length f < 50 Hz||
Min. 10 ms
Max. 999 s
|Pulse length f ≥ 50 Hz||50% duty cycle|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements