You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Programmable f/I-f/f converter
- Pulse conditioning
- Frequency generator
- Concurrent f/I and f/f function
- Analog current and voltage output
- PNP / NPN output, optional relays
- Programmable by PC and Loop Link
- The 5225 transmitter can be configured with a standard PC and the Loop Link communications unit, or delivered fully configured.
- The f/I function performs frequency to current and voltage conversion.
- The f/f function can be used for pulse division or multiplication and as a buffer collecting fast pulse trains.
- The concurrent f/I and f/f functions enable a scaled digital output signal in conjunction with the analog output.
- The frequency generator function is used as e.g. a time base or clock generator.
- Input and supply polarity reversal protection.
- Programmable digital outputs including NPN, PNP or relay options.
- 4 front LEDs, indicating f in active inputs (not NPN), Dig.out.1 (NPN or relay 1) and Dig.out 2 (relay 2) outputs, and a NAMUR input error signal.
- Analog current output can be configured to any current within 0...20 mA range.
- Voltage output range is selectable between 0...10 VDC and 0...1 VDC by use of internal jumpers.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||190 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||3.5 W|
|Internal power dissipation||1.7 W|
|Warm-up time||30 s|
|Power-up delay||0...999 s|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Response time, analog||< 60 ms + period|
|Response time, digital output||< 50 ms + period|
|Response time, concurrent f/I and f/f||< 80 ms + period|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|Auxiliary voltage: NAMUR supply||8.3 VDC ±0.5 VDC / 8 mA|
|S0 supply||17 VDC / 20 mA|
|NPN / PNP supply||17 VDC / 20 mA|
|Special supply (programmable)||5...17 VDC / 20 mA|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||90% of selected max. frequency|
|Measurement range||0...20 kHz|
|Min. measurement range||0.001 Hz|
|Low cut-off frequency||0.001 Hz|
|Max. frequency, with input filter ON||50 Hz|
|Min. period time with input filter ON||20 ms|
NAMUR acc. to DIN 19234
NPN / PNP
S0 acc. to DIN 43864
Common output specifications
40 ms for concurrent f/I and f/f
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||< 23 mA|
|Signal range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. signal range||250 mV|
|Load (@ voltage output)||≥ 500 kΩ|
|Max. switching frequency||20 Hz|
|Isolation, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Max. voltage||250 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 AAC|
|Max. AC power||500 VA|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
|Other output types||
Active outputs (NPN / PNP)
f/f converter output
|*of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements