You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
HART transparent driver
- 1- or 2-channel version
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- < 1.3 V voltage drop on input
- 16 V driving voltage on Ex / I.S. output
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Safety barrier for current signals and 2-way HART communication transmitted to I/P converters mounted in hazardous area.
- Safety barrier for 2-way HART communication and analog current signals transmitted to hazardous area.
- Signal isolator with low response time on analog current signals transmitted to hazardous area.
- PR’s HART transparent driver primarily processes current signals of 4...20 mA.
- PR5107B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||260 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Internal power dissipation||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 25 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of selected range|
|Long-term stability, better than||±0.1% of span / year|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±10 μA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||4...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||16 mA|
|Input resistance: Supplied unit||10 Ω + PTC, Vdrop < 1.3 V|
|Input resistance: Non-supplied unit||Rshunt = ∞, Vdrop < 3.5 V|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 800 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
|*of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||DEMKO 01ATEX127484, II (1) GD [EEx ia] IIC|
|UL||UL 913, UL 508|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|