You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Interface for NAMUR sensors and switches
- Extended self-diagnostics and detection of cable fault
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4501).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 4501.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/ or separate supply.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 9202B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Pulse isolator for transmission of signals to the safe area from NAMUR sensors and mechanical switches installed in the hazardous area.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9202B has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- 1 green and 2 yellow/red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighbouring units.
4801 Gateway manual
DNV marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & measurement / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) w/ 4501 / 4511||109 x 23.5 x 116 / 131 mm|
|Weight approx.||170 g|
|Weight incl. 4501 / 4511 (approx.)||185 g / 270 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...13.2 Hz||±1 mm|
|13.2...100 Hz||±0.7 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...31.2 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 3 W (2 channels)|
|Test /working: Input to any||2.6 kVAC / 300 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Analog output to supply||2.6 kVAC / 300 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Output 1 to output 2||1.5 kVAC / 150 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Status relay to supply||1.5 kVAC / 150 VAC reinforced isolation|
|NAMUR supply||8 VDC / 8 mA|
|Programming||Communication enabler 4511 / Programming front 4501|
|Response time for cable fault||< 200 ms|
|Sensor types||NAMUR according to EN 60947-5-6 / mechanical contact|
|Frequency range||0...5 kHz|
|Min. pulse length||> 0.1 ms|
|Input resistance||Nom. 1 kΩ|
|Trig level, signal||< 1.2 mA, > 2.1 mA|
|Trig level, cable fault||< 0.1 mA, > 6.5 mA|
|Max. switching frequency||20 Hz|
|Max. voltage||250 VAC / 30 VDC|
|Max. current||2 AAC / 2 ADC|
|Max. AC power||500 VA / 60 W|
|Max. voltage||110 VDC / 125 VAC|
|Max. current||0.3 ADC / 0.5 AAC|
|Max. AC power||62.5 VA / 32 W|
|Max. switching frequency||5 kHz|
|Min. pulse length||> 0.1 ms|
|Max. load, current / voltage||80 mA / 30 VDC|
|Voltage drop at 80 mA||< 2.5 VDC|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 07ATEX0146 X|
|INMETRO||NCC 12.1307 X|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|
|SIL||SIL 2 certified & fully assessed acc. to IEC 61508|