You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Programmable frequency indicator
- Measures NPN, PNP, Contact, NAMUR, S0, Tacho and TTL sensors
- Programmable frequency input span of 0.001 Hz to 50 kHz
- The 5725D has two SPDT relays and one analog output
- Easy to read 4-digit, 14-segment LED display with scrolling help text
- Universally powered by 21.6…253 VAC or 19.2… 300 VDC
- The 5725 measures, scales, and displays frequency signals found in many process speed and flow rate applications.
- The indicator can measure the period of the frequency, useful for displaying the elapsed time between events.
- The 5725D has two SPDT setpoint contacts and a 0/4...20 mA output for process control.
- The installed display provides IP65 environmental sealing, and additional protection is provided by the optional 8335 splash proof cover.
- 4-digit display with 13.8 mm high, 14-segment LED digits and adjustable decimal point.
- Indicator is scalable from -1999 to 9999.
- Scrolling help text makes programming easy.
- Customizable trigger levels allow measurement of nearly any pulse sensor.
- Built-in excitation source for measuring NPN, PNP, NAMUR and S0 sensors.
- Fast response time of 1 cycle + 100 ms, and excellent accuracy of better than 0.05% of selected range.
- The analog output current on the 5725D can be dampened from 0.1 to 60 seconds, and can handle up to 800 Ohms loop load.
- The 5725 meets NAMUR NE21 recommendations for high performance in harsh EMC environments.
- High 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation, and an excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Easy to mount 1/8 DIN (48x96 mm) panel meter with IP65 (type 4X) sealing.
- Approved for marine applications.
- Fully push-button programmable.
DNV marine certificate
DNV EU-RO marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Protection degree (mounted in panel)||IP65 / Type 4X, UL50E|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & measurement / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||48 x 96 x 120 mm|
|Cut out dimensions||44.5 x 91.5 mm|
|Weight approx.||230 g|
|Wire size, pin 11-12 & 41-44, max.||1 x 1.5 mm2/ AWG 30...16 stranded wire|
|Wire size, others, max.||1 x 2.5 mm2/ AWG 30...12 stranded wire|
|2...13.2 Hz||±1 mm|
|13.2...100 Hz||±0.7 g|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Max. required power||
< 2.8 W (5725A)
< 3.6 W (5725D)
|Isolation voltage, test / working||2.3 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 1 period + 100 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05% of selected range|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Frequency range, f/I conversion function||0.001 Hz to 50 kHz|
|Low cut-off frequency||0.0009 Hz (default value)|
|Max. frequency, with input filter ON||50 Hz|
|Time range, period time function||999.9 s to 20 μs|
|Low cut off period time (time-out)||1111 s|
|Min. period time with input filter ON||20 ms|
NAMUR acc. to EN 60947-5-6
NPN / PNP
S0 acc. to DIN 43864
|Display readout||-1999...9999 (4 digits)|
|Digit height||13.8 mm|
|Display updating.||2.2 times / s|
|Input outside input range is indicated by||Explanatory text|
|Programmable signal ranges||0...20/4...20/20...0/20...4 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 800 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
|Sensor error indication||0 / 3.5 / 23 mA / none|
|Output limitation, on 4...20 and 20...4 mA signals||3.8...20.5 mA|
|Output limitation, on 0...20 and 20...0 mA signals||0...20.5 mA|
|Hysteresis, in % / display counts||0...100% / 0...9999|
|ON and OFF delay||0...3600 s|
|Power On delay||0...60 s|
|Sensor error reaction||Break / Make / Hold|
|Max. voltage||250 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 AAC|
|Max. AC power||500 VA|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
Observed authority requirements
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|
|EU RO Mutual Recognition Type Approval||MRA000000Z|
|UL||UL 508 / C22.2 no. 14|