You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Isolation and 1:1 conversion of standard current signals
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Response time < 7 ms
- Low cost
- Simple - no setup needed
- Isolation and 1:1 conversion of standard current signals.
- Galvanic separation of analog current signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Installation in ATEX Ex zone 2 / IECEx Zone 2 / FM division 2.
- Suitable for environments with high vibration stress, e.g. ships.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
DNV-GL marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-25°C to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & measurement / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||113 x 6.1 x 115 mm|
|Weight approx.||70 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13 x 2.5 mm2 / AWG 26...12 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...25 Hz||±1.6 mm|
|25...100 Hz||±4 g|
|Supply voltage||16.8...31.2 VDC|
|Max. required power||0.8 W|
|Internal power dissipation||0.4 W (typ.) / 0.65 W (max.)|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||2.5 kVAC / 300 VAC (reinforced)|
|Zone 2 / Div. 2||250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 7 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05%|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||0...23 mA|
|Input voltage drop||< 1.5 VDC|
|Signal range||0...23 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
|*of span||= 0...20 mA|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0147 X|
|FM||FM17US0004X / FM17CA0003X|
Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|