You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Loop powered isolator
- 1 or 2 channel input loop powered isolator
- Signal 1:1 functional range 0...23 mA
- Low input voltage drop and fast response time
- Excellent accuracy and high load stability
- Slimline 6 mm housing
- 1:1 input loop powered isolator of current signals in the range 0(4)...20 mA.
- 3185 is an easy mounting DIN rail unit.
- A very competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals.
- Provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- 3185 eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- The device can be mounted in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2. area.
- 3185 is powered by the analog input current signal loop.
- Low input voltage drop, typ 1.35 V + Vout.
- Excellent conversion accuracy, better than 0.1% in the range 0…20.5 mA.
- Functional range is 0...23 mA which means that 3185 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output is voltage limited to 17.5 VDC.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast response time < 5 ms.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- DIN rail mounting with up to 330 channels per meter.
- Temperature operation range is from -25...+70°C.
DNV-GL marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-25°C to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & measurement / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||113 x 6.1 x 115 mm|
|Weight approx.||70 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13 x 2.5 mm2 / AWG 26...12 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...25 Hz||±1.6 mm|
|25...100 Hz||±4 g|
|Power dissipation, per channel||30 mW|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||2.5 kVAC / 300 VAC (reinforced)|
|Zone 2 / Div. 2||250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 5 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1%|
|Cut-off frequency (3 dB)||100 Hz|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||0...23 mA|
|Input voltage drop||(Unit voltage drop) + Vout.|
|Start up current, typ.||10 uA|
|Current input overload, max.||50 mA|
|Input to output voltage drop, typ.||1.25 V + (0.015 x Vout.)|
|Signal range||0...23 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||< 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Voltage limit||17.5 V|
|*of span||= 0...20 mA|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0147 X|
|FM||FM17US0004X / FM17CA0003X|
Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4