You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Input galvanically separated from output and supply
- Current or voltage input
- Signal conversion
- Current and voltage output
- 24 VDC supply or universally supplied
- Applicable in PELV/SELV circuits
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges for input and outputs in the 2204 can be selected by the internal DIP-switches without the need for recalibration.
- Signal isolator for analog current / voltage signals.
- 1 : 1 or signal conversion of analog current /voltage signals within the ranges: 0...10 VDC or 0...50 mA on the input and 0...20 mA and 0...10 VDC in fixed ranges on the output.
- Analog signal conditioning with microprocessor based gain and zero offset giving a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Universally supplied units have a 3-port galvanic separation between input, supply, and output.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight DC / universally supplied||110 g / 160 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||
≤ 1.3 W (2204--D )
≤ 1.8 W (2204--P)
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%)||< 25 ms|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of selected range|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||20% of max. value|
|Measurement range||0...50 mADC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||4 mA|
|Input resistance||Nom. 50 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||0.2 VDC|
|Input resistance||10 MΩ|
|Signal range||0...5 mA / 0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||4 mA / 16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||23...28 mA|
|*of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements