You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
AC / DC transmitter
- Input galvanically separated from output and supply
- AC current measurement
- AC voltage measurement
- Current and voltage output
- 24 VDC supply or universally supplied
- Applicable in PELV/SELV circuits
- ±20% adjustment of the 0 and the 100% measurement range is possible at the front panel.
- Input and output ranges are programmable by use of internal DIP-switches.
- AC current measurement e.g. in connection with a current transformer or a current clamp.
- Direct AC voltage measurement.
- Analog signal conditioning with microprocessor based gain and zero offset.
- Signals in the ranges 0.5...250 VRMS sinusoidal voltage can be connected directly to the input, ranges are programmed via DIP-switches and jumpers.
- Analog standard current output of 0/4...20 mA or standard voltages of 0...1 or 0...10 VDC ranges are programmed via DIP-switches and jumpers.
- Special currents and voltages within the signal range.
- Signal reversal e.g. 20...4 mA is possible in a special version.
- Universally supplied units have a 3-port galvanic separation between input, supply, and output.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight DC / universally supplied||100 g / 160 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Max. required power||
≤ 1.3 W (2279--D)
≤ 2.7 W (2279--P)
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%)||< 1.5 s|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< ±1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of max. value|
|Measurement range||0...1 ARMS / 40...400 Hz|
|Min. measurement range (span)||500 mARMS|
|Input resistance||Nom. 1 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...250 VRMS / 40...400 Hz|
|Min. measurement range (span)||0.5 VAC|
|Input resistance||> 1 MΩ|
|Signal range||0...5 mA / 0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||4 mA / 16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||23...28 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements