You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Galvanically separated input, output, and supply
- Bipolar current / voltage input
- Signal conversion
- Current and voltage output
- 24 VDC supply or universally supplied
- Applicable in PELV/SELV circuits
- Programmable input and output ranges using internal DIP-switches.
- Front panel fine adjustment of 0 and 100% values for special ranges.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals.
- Measurement of floating signals.
- Analog signal conditioning with microprocessor based gain and zero offset with a fast response time of less than 25 ms.
- Signal conversion within the ranges: -250...+250 VDC or -50...+50 mA on the input and 0...10 (20) VDC and 0...20 mA on the output.
- Galvanically separated between input, supply, and output.
- 2-wire transmitter supply and a reference voltage of 2.5 VDC, max. 15 mA for short circuit-protected supply of potentiometers.
- Buffered voltage output 0...20 V, 10 mA.
- The output can be ordered for standard 0/4...20 mA, and 0/1...5mA or special currents and selectable voltages within the signal range 0...1 VDC or and ranges 0...10 VDC.
- Output signal reversal.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight DC / universally supplied||125 g / 165 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...31.2 VDC|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Max. required power||
≤ 2.4 W (2284--D)
≤ 2.5 W (2284--P)
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%)||< 25 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|2-wire transmitter supply (pin 7...5)||19...28 VDC / 20...0 mA|
|Auxiliary voltages: Reference voltage||2.5 VDC ±0.5% / 15 mA|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of max. value|
|Measurement range||-50...+50 mADC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||0.53 mADC|
|Input resistance||Nom. 50 Ω|
|Measurement range||-250...+250 VDC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||27 mVDC|
|Input resistance||>1 MΩ...<10 MΩ|
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||4 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 1000 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||23...28 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
Observed authority requirements