You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Switchmode voltage regulator
- AC/DC input voltage
- Adjustable output 5...24 VDC, max. 40 W
- Adjustable from external potentiometer
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- The regulator is based on primary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- The outputs are adjustable from a front potentiometer in the range 5...24 VDC or from an external potentiometer.
- General voltage regulator for external transformer used in connection with measurement systems requiring fixed stabilized 24 VDC.
- Supply for any other sensors, transmitters or a general variable voltage regulator in the range 5...24 VDC.
- Used as a power efficient pre-regulator for 5 VDC linear regulator (e.g. from 32 V to 8 V).
- Used as adjustable power supply controlled from external potentiometer.
- A green LED indicates active output.
- AC or DC input voltages.
- A rectifier bridge allows free choice of polarity for the DC input.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||170 g|
|Internal power dissipation||10 W|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 250 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Input voltage (AC)||
Max. 28 VAC
Min. VAC = ( Vout. + 5 ) / 1.2
|Input voltage (DC)||
Max. 40 VDC
Min. VDC = ( Vout. + 5)
|Current limit||Typ. 5.8 A (short circuit)|
|Output voltage||4.5...26.4 VDC|
|Output power||Max. 40 W|
Max. 2.5 A / 5 VDC
Max. 2.5 A / 12 VDC
Max. 2.5 A / 15 VDC
Max. 1.7 A / 24 VDC
|Load effect, (0-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||< 20 mVRMS|
Observed authority requirements