You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Switchmode power supply
- 230 or 115 VAC primary voltage
- 24 VDC output voltage
- Double isolation by 3.75 kVAC
- 48 Watt output power, short circuit-protected
- Thermal protection against overload
- The power supply is based on primary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- An internally mounted potentiometer allows for a ±5% adjustment of the output voltage.
- General 24 VDC supply for equipment that requires a stabilised DC voltage.
- Two units can be connected in series to achieve a plus / minus supply or a higher output voltage.
- Separation of circuits in safety installations according to the PELV/SELV norm.
- Galvanic isolation between the primary and the secondary voltage is achieved through the double-isolated safety transformer.
- A green LED in the front of the module indicates an active primary voltage.
- Input circuit protected with a thermal fuse.
- DC output short circuit protection with current limiter.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||210 g|
|Fuse||1 A SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||60 VA|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 1% (±10%)|
|Thermal overload protection||100°C|
|Power derating||1% / °Camb. (Tamb. > 40°C)|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 500 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Current limit||Nom. 2.5 A (electronic)|
|Output voltage||24 VDC|
|Output power||48 W (max.)|
|Output current||2 A / 24 VDC|
|Load effect, (0-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||≤ 40 mVRMS (100 kHz)|
Observed authority requirements