- Load cell amplifier
- mV to current / voltage conversion
- Front-programmable / LED display
- Relative calibration of input span
- NPN / PNP input for external taring
- Supply for standard transducers
- A multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display for programming.
- The 2261 converts bipolar mV signals from transducers supplied directly by the device to standard current / voltage signals.
- The 2261 is suitable for load cell application as well as other applications such as tank filling and draining, weighing with a taring function, measurement of cable tensile force, level control, signal conversion / amplification etc.
- Front error LED.
- The analog input can be programmed for voltage in the range -40...100 mVDC.
- The digital signal can be selected as either NPN or PNP.
- Taring can either be by way of the digital input or from the front interface.
- The analog output can be programmed to current in the range 0...20 mA or voltage in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Short circuit protected transducer supply which can be programmed to 5...13 VDC from the front.
- Sense input (with transducer supply used) for compensation for cable resistance to the transducer.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
-20°C to +60°C
< 95% RH (non-cond.)
80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)
Max. required power
Internal power dissipation
Response time (programmable)
Signal / noise ratio
Min. 60 dB
Signal dynamics, input
Signal dynamics, output
Effect of supply voltage change
< ±0.002% of span / %V
< ±0.01% of span / °C
< 0.1% of span
Auxiliary voltage: Transducer supply
EMC immunity influence
< ±0.5% of span
Common input specifications
70% of selec. max. value
Min. measurement range (span)
> 10 MΩ
0...999% of selected measurement range
NPN, digital input
Pull up 24 VDC / 6.9 mA
PNP, digital input
Pull down 0 VDC / 6.9 mA
Trig level low, NPN/PNP
< 6 VDC
Trig level high, NPN/PNP
> 10.5 VDC
> 30 ms
Min. signal range
Load (@ current output)
≤ 600 Ω
≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω
< 23 mA
Voltage output through internal shunt
See manual for details
= of the presently selected range
Observed authority requirements