You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Power connector unit
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Supplies DIN rail from supply terminals
- Can pass up to 2.5 A
- Up to 100 units can be powered
- Power can be connected to the DIN rail from supply terminals.
- Alternatively a powered DIN rail can supply power to the terminals.
- Installation in ATEX Ex zone 2 / IECEx zone 2 / FM division 2.
- Suitable for environments with high vibration stress, e.g. ships.
- 3405 can pass up to 2.5 A
- With 3405, up to 115 units can be powered (85 units for 3111, 3112 & 3113).
DNV-GL marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-25°C to +70°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||113 x 6.1 x 115 mm|
|Weight approx.||65 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage||16.8...31.2 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||0.25 W (max.)|
|Required external fuse||2.5 A|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0147 X|
|FM||FM17US0004X / FM17CA0003X|
Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|