Power control unit
- Distributes supply voltage to the power rail
- Optional connection of backup supply
- Approved for installation in I.S. / Ex zone 2 / Div. 2
- Optional redundant supply for the power rail
- Must be installed on power rail, PR type 9400
Application and advanced features
- The power control unit detects errors from any of the devices mounted on the power rail and transmits a collective alarm to the control system via the internal status relay.
- Optional connection of two power supplies - a primary supply and a backup supply.
- Redundant supply for the power rail can be obtained by mounting two 9410 devices connected to 2 separate power supplies (e.g. PR 9420).
- The status relay will be energised when the following three conditions are met:
1. Supply voltage is present on pins 31 and 32.
2. Backup supply voltage is present on pins 34 and 33. (If the backup supply is not in use, a jumper must be placed between pins 32 and 33 - the jumper is delivered with the device).
3. There are no error messages from the devices connected to the power rail.
- When a collective alarm is activated via the power rail, the status relay in the 9410 will be de-energized (pins 11, 12 and 13).
- Two green front LEDs indicate connection of supply and backup.
- A red LED indicates error status.
DNV marine certificate
-20°C to +60°C
-20°C to +85°C
< 95% RH (non-cond.)
109 x 23.5 x 104 mm
0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire
Screw terminal torque
Max. required power
Internal power dissipation
2 W (max.)
21.6...26.4 VDC (double / reinforced isolation)
250 / 30 VDC
2 AAC / 2 ADC
Max. AC power
500 VA / 60 W
Input voltage-0.5 VDC (@ 4 A)
96 W (max.)
4 A (max.)
Same as input ripple
Observed authority requirements
KEMA 07ATEX0152 X
NCC 12.1308 X
Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4