You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Cut-out dimensions fit PR displays
- Protection degree IP65
- 4 M16 threaded holes in the bottom
- Easy mounting on wall or panel
- Strong powder coating on outer sufaces
- Multi-purpose enclosure with cut-out hole for mounting of PR electronics’ LCD / LED instruments type 5531A, 5714, 5715 and 5725.
- 8501 is suitable for protection of PR LCD / LED instruments to be mounted in harsh process environments.
- The type 8501 enclosure complies with industrial standards for efficient protection of process equipment in wet areas up to IP65.
- The enclosure is made of corrosion resistant aluminum.
- All surfaces are protected with a salt-water proof powder coating.
- Fixing screws for front and backplate are made of stainless, acid proof steel.
- Can be delivered with up to 4 M16 cable glands. Safety plugs are fitted in unused cable gland entries.
Mounting / installation
- To be mounted on wall by way of 4 mounting screws (not included).
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Protection degree||IP 65, EN 60529|
|Protection degree, cable glands and blind plugs||IP68|
|Enclosure material||Al Mg Si 0.5, DIN 1725|
|Material, cable glands and blind plugs||Polyamide|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||92 x 112 x 143 mm|
|Dimensions, backplate||112 x 112 mm|
|Cut out dimensions||44.5 x 91.5 mm|
|Cable glands and cable diameter||M16 x 1.5 / Ø 4.5...10 mm|
|Weight approx.||750 g|