You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Pt100 temperature sensor
- Accuracy, IEC 60751 class A
- Red-lacquered lightweight metal housing
- Protection tube Ø 6 x 1
- Ambient temperature range -50°C to +80°C
- Temperature measurement in general work, industrial and storage facilities as well as cold and freezing rooms.
- The sensor element is a thin film platinum resistor - Pt100 - laboratory-trimmed to comply with the resistance values defined in the standard IEC 60751 DIN class A.
- The advantage of a thin film element is a very short response time.
- The Pt100 element is electrically isolated from the protection tube and the terminal head.
- The protecting tube measures Ø 6 x 1 mm. It is made of stainless, acid-proof steel W No. 1.4571/ AISI 316TI, filled with aluminum oxide powder.
- The terminal head is produced of lightweight metal and protected against corrosion through industrial lacquering.
- The sensor is delivered with a 3 wire connection.
- The Pt100 temperature sensor type 7410 can be delivered with an integrated 2-wire universal temperature transmitter type 5331, 5333, 5335, 5337 or 5350 for both standard applications or applications with bus communication.
|Protection tube||Ø 6 x 1 mm|
|Sensor length||79 mm|
|Wire connection||PG 16|
|Recommended sensor current||≤ 2 mA|
|Max. temperature diffusion at 0°C: IEC 60751 class A||≤ ±0.03°C|
|Long-term stability: (≥1000 hours at max. temperature)||≤ ±0.05°C|
|Accuracy||IEC 60751, Class A|