Looking for an opportunity to contribute with your ideas and build your skills in an innovative, global company?
We are building for the future. Our growing, diversified and international business needs talented individuals who are ready to bridge their education with a professional career and ready to start discovering their strengths through challenging jobs and projects.
As our intern, we offer you:
- The opportunity to write your Bachelor and/or Master thesis while working and produce a lasting legacy that will actually be used and implemented.
- Typically six-months' duration.
- Extensive skill-building through hands-on assignments, job tasks and development in a global environment.
- Responsibilities from day one, where your performance contributes to company success.
- A strong support network to help you succeed. A mentor and HR manager help you monitor and track your progress.
- The opportunity to build on your strengths and offers opportunities to achieve your potential.
- A strong platform for building a successful career in PR electronics A/S; locally or globally.
How to become a PR electronics intern?
We expect that you are:
- Attending the last semester of either a bachelor or master education.
- Willing to write your thesis for PR electronics A/S.
- Fluent in Danish and English - a third language is definitely a plus.
- Able to identify yourself with our values.
- Dynamic, energetic and ready to "conquer the world".