The broad product range of PR electronics contains a number of special functions that are listed below. Click on "Download Centre" for access to download of manuals, data sheets and declarations of conformity.
- 2224 Valve controller, proportional valve control, analogue
- 2261 mV transmitter, load cell amplifier, mV amplifier
- 2281 Ramp generator, up-down ramp control, position transmitter via 2-phase encoder
- 2286 Signal controller, on/off PID controller, comparison of signals, leakage surveillance, external setpoint
- 2289 Signal calculator Analogue PID controller, analogue multiplexer, arithmetical oper. +, -, *, /, n√x, x n;peak measurement
- 3532 Valve position transmitter, position transmitter for e.g. valves
- 5115 Signal calculator, redundancy measurement, arithmetical operations +,-,',/; duplication of input signal
- 5343 2-wire level transmitter, level transmitter for ohmic level sensors, transmitter for potentiometers up to 100 kOhm
In the processing industry extremely precise measurement of tank levels and subsequent signal transmission are required at all times. Signal precision is the key word for safety due to the often aggressive and valuable media controlled by the tank sensor. PR electronics’ level transmitter 5343 solves the multifarious tasks.
- A 2-wire level transmitter for Ohmic level sensors with a uniquely high input resistance of 100 kOhm and a 4…20 mA output signal.
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
- Configuration of input and output, sensor error detection and process calibration is carried out by means of the PC program PRelevel.
- The calibration function makes it easy for manufacturers of level sensors and end users to adapt the transmitter to the concrete level sensor PRetop 5343 is available for both standard and I.S. applications.