2-wire transmitter with HART® protocol
PR electronics’ temperature transmitters cover every application within transmission of RTD and TC sensor signals into mA, mV, HART, PROFIBUS® PA and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus communication. The product range includes:
- PRetrans 5100
- PRetop 5300
- PRetrans 6300
- The 2200 series
PRetrans 5100, PRetop 5300 and PRetrans 6300
With the unique AUTOSWITCH, which automatically recognizes the protocol to which the transmitter is connected, these temperature transmitters can be integrated in both PROFIBUS® PA and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus systems.
- The digital communication permits the user to carry out differential, redundancy and average measurements, PID regulation, diagnostics, etc.
- The integrated calibration function allows set up of sensor error detection.
- The transmitters are available for both standard and I.S. applications.
- The transmitters are most flexible and configurable through PR electronics’ own PC program, PReset, or the common bus systems dependant on transmitter type.
PRetop 5350 and PRetrans 6350
- Bus transmitters compatible with the PROFIBUS® PA and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus protocols.
- Level transmitters for Ohmic level sensors with potentiometers up to 100 kOhm with the standardized bus protocols PROFIBUS® PA and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus as output.
- LAS function and PID are both integrated in the FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus transmitter.
- PRetop 5350 and PRetrans 6350 are available as standard or I.S. versions.
- PRetop can be mounted in DIN form B sensor head and is thus suitable for direct mounting at the measurement area.
- The PRetrans 6350 is for DIN rail mounting and is thus appropriate for mounting in control room.
The 2200 series
A number of low-priced temperature transmitters each covering a specific application make up the 2200 series. Some transmitters are configured from factory; others can be programmed wholly or partly through DIP-switches or front/display.