You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Compact RTD temperature transmitter
- RTD or Ohm input
- Accuracy: Better than 0.1% of selected range
- 2- / 3-wire RTD connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- Output 4...20 mA, with or without M12 connector
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, or Ni100...Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5802 to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.
Mounting / installation
- For tube mounting, e.g. M18 barrel housing or customer specific housing.
- The unit is tested with an M12 connector, mounted in a steel housing and molded with Silgel 612 silicone molding compound. This is PR electronics' recommended method to comply with specifications and EMC data.
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions, PCB only (WxHxD)||5.0 x 15.50 x 38.0 mm|
|Dimensions (incl. M12 connector)||9.5 x 15.50 x 47.70 mm|
2.65 g 5802A1xx
4.05 g 5802A2xx
|Supply voltage||8.0...35 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||25 mW…0.8 W|
|Response time (programmable)||0.33...60 s|
|Voltage drop||8.0 VDC|
|Warm-up time||5 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Signal dynamics, input||19 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|RTD type||Pt100, Ni100, lin. R|
|Cable resistance per wire||10 Ω (max.)|
|Sensor current||> 0.2 mA, < 0.4 mA|
|Effect of sensor cable resistance (3-wire)||< 0.002 Ω / Ω|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||135 ms|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements