You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Universal I/f converter
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Frequency output NPN, PNP and TTL
- Generates frequencies from 0.001...25000 Hz
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via detachable display front (4501), process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a frequency signal, e.g. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control by way of a frequency signal transmitted to e.g. a PLC or a process computer.
- Galvanic separation and conversion of analog signals to frequency signals.
- When 4222 is used in combination with the 4501 display / programming front, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4222 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP switches.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.
4801 Gateway manual
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) w/ 4501/4511||109 x 23.5 x 116 / 131 mm|
|Weight approx.||155 g|
|Weight incl. 4501 / 4511 (approx.)||170 g / 185 g|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 2.5 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||2.3 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Temperature input, programmable (0...90%, 100...10%)||1...60 s|
|mA / V input (programmable)||0.4...60 s|
|2-w. supply (term. 44...43)||25...16 VDC / 0...20 mA|
|Programming||Communication enabler 4511 / Programming front 4501|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|RTD type||Pt100, Ni100, lin. R|
|Cable resistance per wire||50 Ω (max.)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 0.2 mA|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
|Short circuit detection||< 15 Ω|
|Thermocouple type||B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR|
|CJC via int. mounted sensor||< ±1.0°C|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
|Sensor error current: When detecting / else||Nom. 2 μA / 0 μA|
|Measurement range||0...20 mA|
|Programmable measurement ranges||0...20 and 4...20 mA|
|Input resistance||Nom. 20 Ω + PTC 50 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...12 VDC|
|Programmable measurement ranges||0/0.2...1, 0/0.5...2.5, 0/1...5, 0/2...10 VDC|
|Input resistance||Nom. 10 MΩ|
|Frequency output range||0...25000 Hz|
|Min. frequency (span)||0.001 Hz|
|Other output types||PNP, NPN and TTL|
|Sensor error indication, programmable||0...26250 Hz|
|of span||= of the currently selected measurement range|
Observed authority requirements
|UL||UL 508 / C22.2 no. 14|