You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire HART transmitter
- RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
- Extremely high measurement accuracy
- HART 5 protocol
- Galvanic isolation
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4...20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 channels to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR6335A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
- The 6335A has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is thus suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without any distance between neighbouring units, up to 84 channels can be mounted per metre.
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight (1 / 2 channels)||145 / 185 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage||8.0...35 VDC|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||1.5 kVAC / 50 VAC|
|Response time (programmable)||1...60 s|
|Voltage drop||8.0 VDC|
|Warm-up time||30 s|
|Programming||Loop Link & HART|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05% of selected range|
|Signal dynamics, input||22 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.1% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|RTD type||Pt100…1000, Ni100...1000, lin. R|
|Cable resistance per wire||5 Ω (up to 50 Ω per wire is possible with reduced measurement accuracy)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 0.2 mA|
|Effect of sensor cable resistance (3-/4-wire)||< 0.002 Ω / Ω|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
Linear resistance input
|Linear resistance min....max.||0 Ω...7000 Ω|
|Thermocouple type||B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5|
|Cold junction compensation (CJC)||< ±1.0°C|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
|Sensor error current: When detecting / else||Nom. 33 μA / 0 μA|
|Measurement range||-800...+800 mV|
|Min. measurement range (span)||2.5 mV|
|Input resistance||10 MΩ|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||440 ms|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0006 X|
|SIL||Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications|