You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
HART transparent repeater
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Low response time
- 2-wire supply > 17 V in Ex / I.S. area
- 1- or 2-channel version
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Power supply and Ex / I.S. safety barrier with 2-way HART communication for 2-wire transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Ex / I.S. safety barrier with 2-way HART communication for supplied current transmitters installed in the hazardous area.
- Signal isolator with low response time on analog current signals from the hazardous area.
- PR5106B primarily processes current signals of 4...20 mA.
- PR5106B is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output can be connected either as an active current transmitter or as a 2-wire transmitter.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 84 channels can be mounted per meter.
- PR5106B is recommended as Ex / I.S. safety barrier for 5335D and 6335D.
EAC Ex certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||245 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 3 W (2 channels)|
|Internal power dissipation||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 25 ms|
|2-wire supply (pin 44...42 and 54...52)||25...17 VDC / 0...20 mA|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±10 μA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||4...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||16 mA|
|Input resistance: Supplied unit||Nom. 10 Ω|
|Input resistance: Non-supplied unit||Rshunt = ∞, Vdrop < 4 V|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
Passive 2-wire mA output
|Signal range||4...20 mA|
|Max. external 2-wire supply||29 VDC|
|Effect of external 2-wire supply voltage variation||< 0.005% of span / V|
|Output ripple||< 3 mVRMS on HART communication|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX||DEMKO 00ATEX127483, II (1) G [EEx ia] IIC|
|UL||UL 913, UL 508|
|EAC Ex||RU C-DK.HA65.B.00355/19|