You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Programmable f/I-f/f converter
- Pulse calculator / frequency generator
- Galvanic isolation
- ATEX I.S. version
- Analog current and voltage output
- PNP / NPN output, optional relays
- Universal supply
- The 5223 transmitter can be configured with a standard PC and the Loop Link communications unit, or delivered fully configured.
- The f/I function performs frequency to current and voltage conversion.
- The f/f function can be used for pulse division or multiplication and as a buffer collecting fast pulse trains.
- A scale factor may be entered in all functions. Using both digital inputs, pulse addition or subtraction are possible.
- The frequency generator function is used as e.g. a time base or clock generator.
- Input and supply polarity reversal protection.
- Current and voltage output signals galvanically separated from the supply and the inputs.
- Programmable digital outputs including NPN, PNP or relay options.
- ATEX units have input for mechanical contact and NAMUR inductive proximity sensor.
- 5 front LEDs, indicating f1 and f2 active inputs (not NPN), Dig.out.1 and 2 active outputs, and a programmable error signal.
- Analog current output can be configured to any current within 0...20 mA range.
- Voltage output range is selectable between 0...10 VDC and 0...1 VDC by use of internal jumpers.
- Input range:
Frequency: 0...20,000 Hz
Sensor types: NAMUR, tacho, NPN, PNP, TTL, S0
- Output range:
Current and voltage output: 0...20 mA / 0...10 V
Relay outputs: 0...20 Hz
NPN and PNP output as f/f: 0...1000 Hz
NPN and PNP output as generator: 0...20,000 Hz
EAC Ex certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||240 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||3.5 W|
|Internal power dissipation||3 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Power-up delay||0...999 s|
|Warm-up time||1 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Response time, analog||< 60 ms + period|
|Response time, digital output||< 50 ms + period|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|NAMUR supply I.S. / Ex||8.9 VDC ±0.5 VDC / 8 mA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||90% of selected max. frequency|
|Measurement range||0...20 kHz|
|Min. measurement range||0.001 Hz|
|Min. pulse length||25 μs|
|Input types||NAMUR acc. to DIN 19234|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||20 ms|
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||< 23 mA|
|Signal range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. signal range||250 mV|
|Load (@ voltage output)||≥ 500 kΩ|
|Max. switching frequency||20 Hz|
|Max. voltage||250 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 AAC|
|Max. AC power||100 VA (I.S. version 5223B)|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
|Other output types||
Active outputs (NPN / PNP)
f/f converter output
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|EAC Ex||RU C-DK.HA65.B.00355/19|