Ex power supply
- 2 channels
- 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Output voltage > 18 V to I.S. area
- Active current loop detection
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Voltage supply with safety barrier for the supply of equipment mounted in hazardous area.
- Voltage supply with failsafe detection of active current loop from 2-wire transmitters mounted in hazardous area.
- PR5420B has a relay with change-over contacts available in the safe area. When the loop current is within the defined limit, the relay is ON.
- Supply and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
EAC Ex certificate
-20°C to +60°C
< 95% RH (non-cond.)
109 x 23.5 x 130 mm
DIN rail type
1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire
Screw terminal torque
Supply voltage, universal
21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC
Max. required power
≤ 4 W (2 channels)
Internal power dissipation
≤ 2 W (2 channels)
400 mA SB / 250 VAC
Isolation voltage, test / working
3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC
EMC immunity influence
Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst
Max. AC power
Max. load at 24 VDC
> 18 VDC at 20 mA
28 mA per channel (max.)
Relay outputs: On within limit
> 3.8...< 20.5 mA
Observed authority requirements
DEMKO 99ATEX126256, II (1) GD [EEx ia] IIC
EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011