You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
HART transparent driver
- 24 VDC supply via power rail or connectors
- Fast response time
- High active output load 725 Ohm / 20 mA
- Output line fault detection via status relay
- SIL2 certified via Full Assessment according to IEC 61508
- 9107B is a 1- or 2-channel isolated 1:1 driver barrier for intrinsic safety applications.
- Operation and drive control of I/P converters, valves and indicators mounted in the hazardous area.
- Operation of HART devices is possible as the unit transmits HART communication signals bi-directionally.
- 9107B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1, div. 2 and transmit signals to zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- The PR 4501 displays the process value for each channel and can be used to define high and low limits for detection of loop current level. If these limits are exceeded, the status relay will activate.
- Dual channel versions can be used for signal splitter applications - 1 in and 2 out.
- The PR 4501 detachable display and the green and red front LEDs indicate operation status for each channel.
- A tag number can be defined for each channel.
- Output line fault detection.
- In the 1-channel version the status relay can be used as a simple limit switch.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.6 kVAC.
- High accuracy better than 0.1%.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighbouring units.
Safety manual (SIL)
4801 Gateway manual
DNV marine certificate
EAC Ex certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & meas. / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) w/ 4501/4511||109 x 23.5 x 116 / 131 mm|
|Weight approx.||250 g|
|Weight incl. 4501 / 4511 (approx.)||265 g / 280 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...13.2 Hz||±1 mm|
|13.2...100 Hz||±0.7 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...31.2 VDC|
|Fuse||1.25 A SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 1.0 W / ≤ 1.8 W (1 ch. / 2 ch.)|
|Max. power dissipation, 1 / 2 ch.||≤ 1.0 W / ≤ 1.8 W|
|Test /working: Input to any||2.6 kVAC / 300 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Analog output to supply||2.6 kVAC / 300 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Status relay to supply||1.5 kVAC / 150 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 5 ms|
|Signal dynamics, input||Analog signal chain|
|Signal dynamics, output||Analog signal chain|
|HART bi-directional communication frequency range||0.5...7.5 kHz|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|mA, absolute accuracy||≤ ±16 μA|
|mA, temperature coefficient||≤ ±1.6 μA / °C|
|Effect of supply voltage change on output (nom. 24 VDC)||< ±10 μA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||3.5...23 mA|
|Sensor error detection: Loop break 4...20 mA||< 1 mA|
|Input voltage drop, supplied unit||< 2 V @ 23 mA|
|Input voltage drop, non-supplied unit||< 4 V @ 23 mA|
|Signal range||3.5...23 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 725 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
|Programmable low setpoint||0...29.9 mA|
|Programmable high setpoint||0...29.9 mA|
|Hysteresis for setpoints||0.1 mA|
|Max. voltage||110 VDC / 125 VAC|
|Max. current||0.3 ADC / 0.5 AAC|
|Max. voltage - hazardous installation||32 VDC / 32 VAC|
|Max. current - hazardous installation||1 ADC / 0.5 AAC|
|of span||= normal measurement range 4...20 mA|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||DEKRA 11ATEX0247 X|
|FM||FM16US0465X / FM16CA0213X|
|INMETRO||DEKRA 16.0002 X|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|
|SIL||SIL 2 certified & fully assessed acc. to IEC 61508|