You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Loop-powered LCD indicator
- 4 digit 1/8 DIN (48 x 96 mm) loop-powered LCD display
- Easy push-button configuration
- Backlit LCD display is readable in low light conditions
- Display can be mounted in the safe area or in I.S. / Ex zone
- The 5531 indicator is powered by the 4 to 20 mA current loop and is easily scaled to display the correct process value.
- Because it does not require separate power wiring, the 5531 is perfect for remote display of process loops.
- The 5531B can be mounted in Ex Zone 1.
- The 5531B1 Ex display includes the 8501 enclosure and can be mounted in Ex Zone 2 or 22 (gas or dust).
- The 5531B2 includes the 8501 enclosure and can be mounted in Ex Zone 1, 2, 21 or 22 (gas or dust).
- With a full measurement range of 3.6 to 23 mA, the 5531 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- The display can be push-button scaled to any range between -9999 to 9999, and reverse display action is possible.
- The LCD backlight can be set to half or full intensity for easy viewing in low light conditions.
- The display only requires 1.5 VDC, (75 Ω loop load), with the backlight turned off.
- The input is HART transparent.
- The front push-buttons can be disabled to prevent unauthorized adjustment.
Mounting / installation
- Once panel mounted with the included gasket, the 5531 provides IP65 ingress protection.
EAC Ex certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Protection degree||IP65, from front|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||48 x 96 x 120 mm|
|Cut out dimensions||44.5 x 91.5 mm|
|Weight approx.||200 g|
|Cable glands and cable diameter||M16 x 1.5 / Ø 5...8 mm|
|Wire size, connector terminal 1 - 4||0.13...2.08 mm2 / AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Supply voltage||Input loop-powered|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 1 s|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Updating time||500 ms|
|Measurement range||3.6...23 mA|
|Loop error detection, 4...20 mA: Low||~ < 3 mA|
|Loop error detection, 4...20 mA: High||~ > 24 mA|
|Input voltage drop, without backlight||< 1.5 V @ 20 mA|
|Input voltage drop, with full backlight||< 10.5 V @ 20 mA|
|Display readout||± 9999 (4 digits)|
|Digit height||16 mm|
Observed authority requirements
KEMA 05ATEX1044 X (5531A/B1)
KEMA 05ATEX1105 X (5531B/B2)
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410|