You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Repeater / power supply
- 1- or 2-channel version
- 3- / 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Loop supply > 17.1 V
- 20 programmable measurement ranges
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Signal isolator for analog current / voltage signals.
- 1 : 1 or signal conversion of analog current / voltage signals.
- The 20 factory-calibrated measurement ranges in the 5104A can be selected by the internal DIP-switches without the need for recalibration. Special measurement ranges can be delivered.
- PR5104A is based on microprocessor technology for gain and offset. The analog signal is transmitted at a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Inputs, outputs, and supply are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output can be connected either as an active current / voltage transmitter or as a 2-wire transmitter.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. By way of the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.
DNV marine certificate
EAC LVD declaration
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 130 mm|
|Weight approx.||225 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Supply voltage, universal||21.6...253 VAC, 50...60 Hz or 19.2...300 VDC|
|Fuse||400 mA SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||≤ 3 W (2 channels)|
|Internal power dissipation||≤ 2 W (2 channels)|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 25 ms|
|2-wire supply (pin 44...42 and 54...52)||28...17.1 VDC / 0...20 mA|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||20% of max. value|
|Measurement range||0...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||16 mA|
|Input resistance||Nom. 10 Ω + PTC 10 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||8 VDC|
|Input resistance||> 2 MΩ|
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||≤ 28 mA|
Passive 2-wire mA output
|Max. external 2-wire supply||29 VDC|
|Effect of external 2-wire supply voltage variation||< 0.005% of span / V|
|Signal range||0...1 VDC / 0...10 VDC|
|Min. signal range||0.8 VDC / 8 VDC|
|Load (@ voltage output)||≥ 500 kΩ|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|UL||UL 508 / C22.2 no. 14|
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|