You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- 1-, 2- and 4-channel galvanic isolation
- Slimline channel width of less than 6 mm
- No separate supply necessary
- Low response time
- High noise suppression
- Galvanic separation of analog current signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Especially useful in applications necessitating an unproblematic transmission of current signals according to NAMUR (sensor error detection).
- PR 6185 is powered by the measured signal and loads the loop with max. 1.8 VDC.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- The drop voltage for each channel can be calculated according to the following expression: Vdrop = 1.8 + (Iout. * Rload.
- The output is voltage-limited to 15 VDC.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
Mounting / installation
- Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. As the devices can be mounted without distance between neighboring units, up to 168 channels can be mounted per meter.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight approx.||155 / 180 / 230 g (1 / 2 / 4 channels)|
|DIN rail type||DIN 46277|
|Wire size||1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|Power dissipation, per channel||40 mW|
|Test voltage||2 kVAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 4 ms|
< 1.8 VDC, min.
1.8 V + (Iout.*Rload), max.
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB (0...100 kHz)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Measurement range||0...23 mA|
|Input resistance||≈ 90 Ω + Rload (@ 20 mA)|
|Signal range||0...23 mA|
|Min. signal range||1:1|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||< 0.03% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||50 mA|
|Voltage limit||15 VDC|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements