You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire transmitter isolator / current isolator
- 1 or 2 channel 2-wire transmitter isolator / current isolator
- 1:1 conversion in the range 3.5...23 mA
- Low channel voltage drop and fast response time < 5 ms
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05%
- Slimline 6 mm housing
- 3186A is a 1:1 output loop-powered 2-wire transmitter isolator that excites and measures passive input signals.
- 3186B is a 1:1 output loop-powered 2-wire current isolator that measures active input signals.
- A very competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation.
- Provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- 3186 eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- The device can be mounted in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2. area.
- 3186 is powered by the host loop voltage.
- Wide supply range from 6...35 V.
- Low input to output voltage drop typ. 2.5 V (3186A).
- Low input drop ≤ 3 V (3186B), even when no loop power is applied to the output terminals.
- Excellent conversion accuracy, better than 0.05% in the range 3.8…20.5 mA.
- Signal range is 3.5...23 mA which means that 3186 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast response time < 5 ms.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation
- DIN rail mounting with up to 330 channels per meter.
- Extended operating temperature range from -25...+70°C.
DNV-GL marine certificate
EAC Ex certificate
|Operating temperature||-25°C to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & meas. / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||113 x 6.1 x 115 mm|
|Weight approx.||70 g|
|DIN rail type||DIN EN 60715/35 mm|
|Wire size||0.13 x 2.5 mm2 / AWG 26...12 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...25 Hz||±1.6 mm|
|25...100 Hz||±4 g|
|Supply voltage||6...35 VDC|
|Power dissipation, per channel||
50 mW (3186A)
Vterminal x I (3186B)
|Isolation voltage, test / working||2.5 kVAC / 300 VAC (reinforced)|
|Zone 2 / Div. 2||250 VAC|
|Response time (0...90%, 100...10%)||< 5 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Signal dynamics, input||Analog signal chain|
|Signal dynamics, output||Analog signal chain|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.05%|
|Cut-off frequency (3 dB)||100 Hz|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||< ±1% of span|
|Measurement range||3.5...23 mA|
|Input to output voltage drop, typ.||2.5 V (3186A)|
|Input voltage drop typ.: Supplied and non-supplied unit||≤ 3 V (3186B)|
|2-wire transmitter supply||3.5...32.5 V|
|Signal range||3.5...23 mA|
|Signal range, input to output||3.8...20.5 mA|
|Output loop current limitation, typ.||24 mA|
|Current output overload, max.||50 mA|
I.S. / Ex marking
|ATEX||II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc|
|IECEx||Ex nA IIC T4 Gc|
|FM, US||Cl. I, Div. 2, Gp. A, B, C, D T4 or Cl. I, Zone 2, AEx nA IIC T4|
|FM, CA||Cl. I, Div. 2, Gp. A, B, C, D T4 or Cl. I, Zone 2, Ex nA IIC T4|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0147 X|
|FM||FM17US0004X / FM17CA0003X|
|CCOE||P337347/1 (Pending for 3186B)|
|EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011||RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410 (Pending for 3186B)|
Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4
Pending for 3186B