You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Dual switchmode power supply
- 24 / 115 / 230 VAC supply voltage
- 3.75 kVAC isolation
- 2 adjustable 5...24 VDC outputs
- Output: ±5...24 VDC, 10...48 VDC
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal protection against overload
- The power supply is based on switch mode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- The outputs are adjustable by 2 front potentiometers in the ranges 5...24 VDC.
- Supply for small measuring systems that demand 2 stabilized voltages.
- Either as a combination of positive and negative voltages, or as 2 separate supplies as required.
- The two supplies are galvanically separated with 500 VAC test voltage and can be connected in series or used as two independent supplies with or without common gnd.
- Separation of circuits in safety installations according to PELV/SELV.
- Galvanic isolation between the primary and the secondary voltage is achieved through the double-isolated safety transformer.
- Two green LEDs, Power ON 1 and Power ON 2, indicate active outputs.
- By connecting the two outputs in series, 10...48 VDC or ±5...24 VDC can be achieved.
- The input circuit is protected with a bimetal thermal fuse.
- DC output short circuit protection with current limiter.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
EAC LVD declaration
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||400 g|
|Internal power dissipation||4 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Isolation output 1 / 2, test / working||500 VAC / 50 VAC (75 VDC)|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±30 mV (±10%)|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 250 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Current limit||Typ. 100 mA (short circuit)|
|Output voltage||4.75...25.2 VDC|
|Output power||Max. 7.5 W (total)|
|Output current, per channel||
0.5 A / 5 VDC (2.5 W)
0.37 A / 12 VDC (4.5 W)
0.30 A / 15 VDC (4.5 W)
0.18 A / 24 VDC (4.3 W)
|Load effect (10%-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||< 20 mVRMS|
Observed authority requirements