You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Switchmode power supply
- Mains voltage input
- Isolation 3.75 kVAC
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- The power supply is based on secondary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- The output is adjustable from front potentiometer in the range 5...24 VDC.
- General power supply for smaller measurement systems requiring fixed stabilized 24 VDC, or supply for any other sensors, transmitters or as a general variable power supply 5 to 24 VDC.
- Two units may be connected in series for plus / minus or higher output voltage.
- Suitable for PELV/SELV applications.
- A green LED indicates active output.
- Double-isolated safety transformer.
- Isolation test voltage between input and output is 3.75 kVAC.
- The input circuit is protected with a thermal fuse.
- Output short circuit protection with current limiter.
EAC LVD declaration
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||425 g|
|Internal power dissipation||4 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±30 mV (±10%)|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 250 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Input voltage (AC)||
|Current limit||Typ. 2.2 A (short circuit)|
|Output voltage||4.75...25.2 VDC|
|Output power||Max. 7 W|
1 A / 5 VDC
0.55 A / 12 VDC
0.45 A / 15 VDC
0.3 A / 24 VDC
|Load effect (10%-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||< 20 mVRMS|
Observed authority requirements
|EAC LVD||TR-CU 004/2011|