You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Load cell amplifier
- mV to current / voltage conversion
- Front-programmable / LED display
- Relative calibration of input span
- NPN / PNP input for external taring
- Supply for standard transducers
- A multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display for programming.
- The 2261 converts bipolar mV signals from transducers supplied directly by the device to standard current / voltage signals.
- The 2261 is suitable for load cell application as well as other applications such as tank filling and draining, weighing with a taring function, measurement of cable tensile force, level control, signal conversion / amplification etc.
- Front error LED.
- The analog input can be programmed for voltage in the range -40...100 mVDC.
- The digital signal can be selected as either NPN or PNP.
- Taring can either be by way of the digital input or from the front interface.
- The analog output can be programmed to current in the range 0...20 mA or voltage in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Transducer supply which can be programmed to 5...13 VDC from the front. It is up to the customer to ensure a max. load of 230 mA (e.g. 6 parallel 350 Ω load cells).
- Sense input (with transducer supply used) for compensation for cable resistance to the transducer.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||130 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||7.2 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.2 W|
|Response time (programmable)||0.06...999 s|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Updating time||20 ms|
|Signal dynamics, input||17 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|Auxiliary voltage: Transducer supply||5...13 VDC|
|Load (max.)||230 mA|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||70% of selec. max. value|
|Measurement range||-40...100 mV|
|Min. measurement range (span)||10 mV|
|Input resistance||> 10 MΩ|
|Overrange||0...999% of selected measurement range|
|NPN, digital input||Pull up 24 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|PNP, digital input||Pull down 0 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|Trig level low, NPN/PNP||< 6 VDC|
|Trig level high, NPN/PNP||> 10.5 VDC|
|Pulse length||> 30 ms|
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||< 23 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements