You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Multiple functions
- Programmable from front
- 3-digit LED display
- Analog or Pt100 input
- Relay outputs
- Max. 50% offset
- Programmed via the user interface which consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front panel.
- PID on/off controller, PI step controller or 3-band controller with analog or Pt100 input.
- As trip amplifier with setpoint adjustment through external current / voltage signal with neutral zone surrounding the setpoint.
- The A and B channels can be freely programmed via the front keys and JP1 and JP2 to current in the range 0...20 mA or voltage in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Linearized Pt100 temperature input in the range -99...+850°C with 3-wire connection.
- PID on/off controller with accurate setting of the regulation parameters XP (proportional band), TI (integrating time) and TD (differentiating time).
- Functions include PI step and-band controller, dl/dt function and comparator or trip amplifier with an external setpoint.
- 2 relay outputs with a make contact connected to a common point.
- Relay outputs can be installed in PELV/SELV circuits.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||140 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||3 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.5 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time||< 60 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Signal dynamics, input||20 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|Proportional band (XP)||0.01...999%|
|Gain, 1/XP =||0.1...10000|
|Integrating time (TI)||0...999 s|
|Differentiating time (TD)||0...999 s|
|Neutral zone (nEU)||0...99.9 %|
|Pulse time (TP)||0.01...400 s|
|Min. pulse time (TP)||0.01...10 s|
|Auxiliary voltages: Reference voltage||2.5 VDC ±0.5% / 15 mA|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|Measurement range||0...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||4 mA|
|Input resistance||50 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||200 mV|
|Input resistance||Nom. 10 MΩ|
|RTD type||Pt100 (2286B)|
|Cable resistance per wire||25 Ω (max.)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 1.25 mA|
|Max. voltage||250 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 AAC|
|Max. AC power||500 VA|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements