You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
2-wire level transmitter
- Potentiometer or Ohmic input
- Programmable sensor error value
- High measurement accuracy
- Unique process calibration function
- Programmable via standard PC
- Conversion of resistance variation to standard analog current signals, e.g. from Ohmic level sensors or valve positions.
- User-defined linearization function can be activated.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5343A to measure within the defined Ohmic values.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- The transmitter is protected against polarity reversal.
- PR5343A is configured to the current task by way of a PC, the PReset software and the communications interface Loop Link.
- The PRelevel configuration tool included in the PReset software has been developed specifically for the configuration of level applications. Among other things, it contains a function for ”on line” measurement of input span as well as a linearization function for volume linear output from horizontal cylindrical tanks.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head or DIN rail mounting with a special fitting.
DNV marine certificate
DNV-GL marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Protection degree (encl./terminal)||IP68 / IP00|
|Dimensions||Ø 44 x 20.2 mm|
|Weight approx.||50 g|
|Wire size||1 x 1.5 mm2 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.4 Nm|
|2...25 Hz||±1.6 mm|
|25...100 Hz||±4 g|
|Supply voltage||8.0...35 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||25 mW…0.8 W|
|Response time (programmable)||0.33...60 s|
|Voltage drop||8.0 VDC|
|Warm-up time||5 min.|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.1% of sel. range|
|Signal dynamics, input||19 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 0.005% of span / VDC|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
Linear resistance input
|Measurement range / min. range (span)||0...100 kΩ / 1 kΩ|
|Cable resistance per wire (max.)||100 Ω|
|Sensor current||> 25 μA, < 120 μA|
|Effect of sensor cable resistance (3-wire)||< 0.002 Ω / Ω|
|Sensor error detection||Yes|
|Min. measurement range||1 kΩ|
|Signal range||4…20 mA|
|Min. signal range||16 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ (Vsupply - 8) / 0.023 [Ω]|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Sensor error indication||Programmable 3.5…23 mA|
|NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale||23 mA / 3.5 mA|
Common output specifications
|Updating time||135 ms|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 10ATEX0004 X|
|INMETRO||DEKRA 16.0014 X|
Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4