You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Power control unit
- Distributes supply voltage to the power rail
- Optional connection of backup supply
- Approved for installation in I.S. / Ex zone 2 / Div. 2
- Optional redundant supply for the power rail
- Must be installed on power rail, PR type 9400
Application and advanced features
- The power control unit detects errors from any of the devices mounted on the power rail and transmits a collective alarm to the control system via the internal status relay.
- Optional connection of two power supplies - a primary supply and a backup supply.
- Redundant supply for the power rail can be obtained by mounting two 9410 devices connected to 2 separate power supplies (e.g. PR 9420).
- The status relay will be energised when the following three conditions are met:
1. Supply voltage is present on pins 31 and 32.
2. Backup supply voltage is present on pins 34 and 33. (If the backup supply is not in use, a jumper must be placed between pins 32 and 33 - the jumper is delivered with the device).
3. There are no error messages from the devices connected to the power rail.
- When a collective alarm is activated via the power rail, the status relay in the 9410 will be de-energized (pins 11, 12 and 13).
- Two green front LEDs indicate connection of supply and backup.
- A red LED indicates error status.
DNV marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm|
|Weight approx.||140 g|
|Wire size||0.13...2.08 mm2 AWG 26...14 stranded wire|
|Screw terminal torque||0.5 Nm|
|2...13.2 Hz||±1 mm|
|13.2...100 Hz||±0.7 g|
|Max. required power||96 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2 W (max.)|
|Supply voltage||21.6...26.4 VDC (double / reinforced isolation)|
|Backup supply||21.6...26.4 VDC|
|Max. voltage||250 / 30 VDC|
|Max. current||2 AAC / 2 ADC|
|Max. AC power||500 VA / 60 W|
|Output voltage||Input voltage-0.5 VDC (@ 4 A)|
|Output power||96 W (max.)|
|Output current||4 A (max.)|
|Output ripple||Same as input ripple|
Observed authority requirements
|ATEX 2014/34/EU||KEMA 07ATEX0152 X|
|INMETRO||DEKRA 16.0007 X|
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|