You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
Shunt resistor 0.1 Ω
- 0.1 Ω, ±1%, 20 W
- Max. working voltage: 550 Volt
- Connection: solder terminals
- External shunt resistor in connection with the universal AC/DC transmitter type 4179 or trip amplifier type 2231.
- 12.5 W without heat sink.
- 25 W with 535 cm2 x 1 mm heat sink.