You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Docking station for the PR 45xx programminng displays
- Handheld adaptor for programming the PR 3114 universal transmitter via 45xx
- Configuration upload and download tool on selected PR System 4000 and 9000 units
- Interfaces with the PR Preset software
- The ConfigMate 4590 is used along with the detachable 45xx programming displays.
- 4590 can operate as a docking station for the 45xx - allowing the 45xx to be connected to a PC and the PR PReset software.
- 4590 works standalone in adaptor mode for programming a PR 3114 unit.
- Upload and download function is for backup and restore purposes on selected PR 4000 and 9000 devices.
- The unit must be used together with PR PReset software to upload and download configuration parameters from a 45xx.
- In docking station mode the 4590 will be powered from the PC’s USB power source.
- The included USB-B to a 2.5 mm jack cable must be used for connecting to a PR 3114.
- In docking mode the included USB-B to USB-A cable must be used for connecting to a PC.
- 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries must be inserted for powering the 4590 in adapter mode.
- Indication of battery level is displayed via the 3 green front LEDs.
- The 4590 will automatically detect if it is not in use, and will consequently shut itself down to conserve battery power.
- Battery life in adaptor mode is approximately 1 year of daily use, depending upon battery type.
Observed authority requirements