You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Programming display for system 4000 and 9000 devices
- Modbus RTU protocol interface over RS-485
- Monitor process value from the built-in display
- High 2.5 kV isolation to host unit
- Shielded RJ45 connector on top
- The 4511 detachable display adds Modbus RTU RS-485 serial communications to all current and future 4000/9000 units.
- The unit converts a wide array of sensors and analog device signals measured by the system 4000 like uni- and bipolar mA and voltage signals, potentiometer, Lin. R, RTD and TC, to a Modbus communication line signal.
- When mounted on a system 9000 device any signal coming from or going to I.S. classified area, like AI, AO, DI and DO signals, can be converted to a Modbus network.
- All individual unit operating parameters can easily and quickly be configured by using the Modbus communication or by using the front display menu.
- The easily readable 4511 display can be used to read the process signal, simulate the output signal, indicate sensor errors and internal device errors.
- 4511 has full 4501 functionality for unit programming, process signal monitoring and diagnostics handling.
- Modbus RTU protocol is supported using a serial RS-485 communication wiring.
- Multidrop half-duplex connection via shielded RJ45 connector.
- High safe galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC between the serial wiring and the connected system 4000/9000 units.
- Modbus parameters such as address, baud rate, stop bit(s), and parity bit are configured from the 4511 display, which also stores parameters.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Mounting in Zone 2 / Div 2.
- The 4511 can be moved from one device to another. The individual system 4000/9000 unit configuration of the first device can be saved and downloaded to subsequent devices.
- Programmed parameters can be protected by a userdefined password.
- When mounted on devices that are installed upside down, a menu item allows the display on the 4511 to be rotated 180o and the up/down buttons to switch function.
DNV marine certificate
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Installation in||Pollution degree 2 & meas. / overvoltage cat. II|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||73.2 x 23.3 x 26.5 mm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) w/ 4000/9000 unit||109 x 23.5 x 131 mm|
|Weight approx.||30 g|
|Connection||RJ45 - shielded|
|Max. required power||≤ 0.15 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||2.5 kVAC / 250 VAC reinforced isolation|
|Response time||< 20 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||> 60 dB|
|Update rate||> 50 Hz|
|Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A criterion, burst||No loss of communication|
|Signal type||RS-485 half duplex|
|Serial protocol||Modbus RTU|
|Modbus mode||RTU - slave|
|Devices on an RS485 line||Up to 32 (w/o a repeater)|
|Data rates, baud||2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200|
|Automatic baudrate detection||Yes - can be configured ON or OFF|
|Parity||Even, Odd, None|
|Stop bit(s)||1 or 2|
|Response delay||0...1000 ms|
Observed authority requirements
|DNV-GL Marine||Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4|
|ATEX||DEKRA 13ATEX0098 X|
|IECEx||DEK 13.0026 X|