Facts about PR electronics
Global market leader for four decades
- PR electronics is the leading technology company developing and manufacturing state-of-the-art electronic signal conditioning equipment for process and factory automation.
- PR electronics headquarters is in Denmark, there are nine sales subsidiaries - and network of distributors worldwide.
- R&D, development and production are situated in Denmark under one roof.
- Its global customer base includes a wide variety companies and upcoming industries.
- 200+ dedicated employees.
- Founded in 1974.
Products and customer support
- The product portfolio covers more than 1000 applications.
- All products are manufactured and individually validated in Denmark.
- 24x7 global customer support.
- Certified products – including SIL 2, full assessment.
- Five-year product warranty.
- Day-to-day delivery.
- More than 10% of the annual revenue is spent on R&D.
- PR electronics launches at least seven new products and registers three new patents per year.
- 15% of the employees are dedicated to product development and innovation processes.
Quality, environment and safety
- DS/EN ISO 9001 certified.
- IECEx and ATEX production QA notification.
- IECEX 61508 certified.
- LEAN production.
- DS/EN ISO 14001 certified.
- EC REACH and ROHS compliant.
- WEEE-compliant (inside EC).