Switchmode power supply
- 230 or 115 VAC primary voltage
- 24 VDC output voltage
- Double isolation by 3.75 kVAC
- 48 Watt output power, short circuit-protected
- Thermal protection against overload
- The power supply is based on primary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- An internally mounted potentiometer allows for a ±5% adjustment of the output voltage.
- General 24 VDC supply for equipment that requires a stabilised DC voltage.
- Two units can be connected in series to achieve a plus / minus supply or a higher output voltage.
- Separation of circuits in safety installations according to the PELV/SELV norm.
- Galvanic isolation between the primary and the secondary voltage is achieved through the double-isolated safety transformer.
- A green LED in the front of the module indicates an active primary voltage.
- Input circuit protected with a thermal fuse.
- DC output short circuit protection with current limiter.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||210 g|
|Fuse||1 A SB / 250 VAC|
|Max. required power||60 VA|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< 1% (±10%)|
|Thermal overload protection||100°C|
|Power derating||1% / °Camb. (Tamb. > 40°C)|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 500 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Current limit||Nom. 2.5 A (electronic)|
|Output voltage||24 VDC|
|Output power||48 W (max.)|
|Output current||2 A / 24 VDC|
|Load effect, (0-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||≤ 40 mVRMS (100 kHz)|
Observed authority requirements
|EMC||2014/30/EU & UK SI 2016/1091|
|LVD||2014/35/EU & UK SI 2016/1101|
|RoHS||2011/65/EU & UK SI 2012/3032|
|EAC LVD||TR-CU 004/2011|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales