Dual switchmode power supply
- 24 / 115 / 230 VAC supply voltage
- 3.75 kVAC isolation
- 2 adjustable 5...24 VDC outputs
- Output: ±5...24 VDC, 10...48 VDC
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal protection against overload
- The power supply is based on switch mode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- The outputs are adjustable by 2 front potentiometers in the ranges 5...24 VDC.
- Supply for small measuring systems that demand 2 stabilized voltages.
- Either as a combination of positive and negative voltages, or as 2 separate supplies as required.
- The two supplies are galvanically separated with 500 VAC test voltage and can be connected in series or used as two independent supplies with or without common gnd.
- Separation of circuits in safety installations according to PELV/SELV.
- Galvanic isolation between the primary and the secondary voltage is achieved through the double-isolated safety transformer.
- Two green LEDs, Power ON 1 and Power ON 2, indicate active outputs.
- By connecting the two outputs in series, 10...48 VDC or ±5...24 VDC can be achieved.
- The input circuit is protected with a bimetal thermal fuse.
- DC output short circuit protection with current limiter.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||400 g|
|Internal power dissipation||4 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Isolation output 1 / 2, test / working||500 VAC / 50 VAC (75 VDC)|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±30 mV (±10%)|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 250 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Current limit||Typ. 100 mA (short circuit)|
|Output voltage||4.75...25.2 VDC|
|Output power||Max. 7.5 W (total)|
|Output current, per channel||
0.5 A / 5 VDC (2.5 W)
0.37 A / 12 VDC (4.5 W)
0.30 A / 15 VDC (4.5 W)
0.18 A / 24 VDC (4.3 W)
|Load effect (10%-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||< 20 mVRMS|
Observed authority requirements
|EAC LVD||TR-CU 004/2011|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales