- Two analog inputs
- Multiple functions
- 3-digit LED display
- Version with a Pt100 input
- Analog output
- Programmed via the user interface which consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front panel.
- Operates as a PID controller with an analog or a Pt100 input.
- Functions include a manual / automatic controller, an analog calculator with a scale function on both inputs, a samplehold transmitter, a peak-hold transmitter, a delay transmitter, a signal limiter, averaging of noisy signals, monitoring of a signal’s slope, or an analog multiplexer.
- The A and B inputs can be programmed to receive current signals in the range 0...20 mA (eg. 4...20 mA), or voltage signals in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Input A is a linearized Pt100 with a 3-wire connection. input B is an analog current / voltage input.
- Digital inputs are jumper selectable NPN or PNP.
- Analog standard current / voltage output of 0/4...20 mA / 0/2...10 VDC.
- Both the input signals and the output signal can be inverted.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying. In environments with strong vibrations the PR 7002 can be mounted as an additional safety catch for system 2200 devices on the relay socket.
Formulario de pedido
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||130 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||2.7 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.4 W|
|Response time||< 60 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Updating time||20 ms|
|Signal dynamics, input||20 bit|
|Signal dynamics, output||16 bit|
|Proportional band (XP)||0.01...999%|
|Gain, 1/XP =||0.1...10000|
|Integrating time (TI)||0...999 s|
|Differentiating time (TD)||0...999 s|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|Auxiliary voltages: Reference voltage||2.5 VDC ±0.5% / 15 mA|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|Measurement range||0...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||4 mA|
|Input resistance||Nom. 50 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||200 mV|
|Input resistance||Nom. 10 MΩ|
|RTD type||Pt100 (2289B)|
|Cable resistance per wire||25 Ω (max.)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 1.25 mA|
|NPN, digital input||Pull up 24 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|PNP, digital input||Pull down 0 VDC / 6.9 mA|
|Pulse length||> 50 ms|
|Signal range||0...20 mA|
|Min. signal range||5 mA|
|Load (@ current output)||≤ 600 Ω|
|Load stability||≤ 0.01% of span / 100 Ω|
|Current limit||20.5 mA|
|Voltage output through internal shunt||See manual for details|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
|EMC||2014/30/EU & UK SI 2016/1091|
|RoHS||2011/65/EU & UK SI 2012/3032|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales