- Multiple functions
- Programmable from front
- 3-digit LED display
- Analog or Pt100 input
- Relay outputs
- Max. 50% offset
- Programmed via the user interface which consists of a 3-digit display and 3 function keys in the front panel.
- PID on/off controller, PI step controller or 3-band controller with analog or Pt100 input.
- As trip amplifier with setpoint adjustment through external current / voltage signal with neutral zone surrounding the setpoint.
- The A and B channels can be freely programmed via the front keys and JP1 and JP2 to current in the range 0...20 mA or voltage in the range 0...10 VDC.
- Linearized Pt100 temperature input in the range -99...+850°C with 3-wire connection.
- PID on/off controller with accurate setting of the regulation parameters XP (proportional band), TI (integrating time) and TD (differentiating time).
- Functions include PI step and-band controller, dl/dt function and comparator or trip amplifier with an external setpoint.
- 2 relay outputs with a make contact connected to a common point.
- Relay outputs can be installed in PELV/SELV circuits.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||140 g|
|Supply voltage||19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Max. required power||3 W|
|Internal power dissipation||2.5 W|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Response time||< 60 ms|
|Signal / noise ratio||Min. 60 dB|
|Signal dynamics, input||20 bit|
|Effect of supply voltage change||< ±0.002% of span / %V|
|Proportional band (XP)||0.01...999%|
|Gain, 1/XP =||0.1...10000|
|Integrating time (TI)||0...999 s|
|Differentiating time (TD)||0...999 s|
|Neutral zone (nEU)||0...99.9 %|
|Pulse time (TP)||0.01...400 s|
|Min. pulse time (TP)||0.01...10 s|
|Auxiliary voltages: Reference voltage||2.5 VDC ±0.5% / 15 mA|
|Temperature coefficient||< ±0.01% of span / °C|
|Linearity error||< 0.1% of span|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
Common input specifications
|Max. offset||50% of selected max. value|
|Measurement range||0...20 mA|
|Min. measurement range (span)||4 mA|
|Input resistance||50 Ω|
|Measurement range||0...10 VDC|
|Min. measurement range (span)||200 mV|
|Input resistance||Nom. 10 MΩ|
|RTD type||Pt100 (2286B)|
|Cable resistance per wire||25 Ω (max.)|
|Sensor current||Nom. 1.25 mA|
|Max. voltage||250 VRMS|
|Max. current||2 AAC|
|Max. AC power||500 VA|
|Max. load at 24 VDC||1 A|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales