- Double-isolated transformer
- 3.75 kVAC isolation voltage
- 30 VA ring core transformer
- Thermal overload protection
- 12 or 24 VAC secondary voltage
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- Two transformers may be paralleled for higher output power.
- Transformer for supply of components with 12 or 24 VAC supply voltage.
- Transformer for stabilized DC power supplies, e.g. type 2229.
- Suitable for PELV/SELV applications.
- Standard primary input voltages of 115 or 230 VAC.
- Standard secondary voltages of 12 or 24 VAC.
- Ring core transformer with separate 3.75 kVAC isolation voltage between primary and secondary windings.
- Fitted with a thermal fuse.
- The device is supplied with a retention clip for a safe attachment to the relay socket.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||600 g|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Power derating||Tamb. > 25°C, 0.4 VA/°C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Secondary voltage (loaded)||
24 VAC / 1.25 A
12 VAC / 2.50 A
|Secondary voltage (unloaded)||
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales