Switchmode voltage regulator
- AC/DC input voltage
- Adjustable output 5...24 VDC, max. 40 W
- Adjustable from external potentiometer
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- The regulator is based on primary switchmode technology to achieve a high efficiency.
- The outputs are adjustable from a front potentiometer in the range 5...24 VDC or from an external potentiometer.
- General voltage regulator for external transformer used in connection with measurement systems requiring fixed stabilized 24 VDC.
- Supply for any other sensors, transmitters or a general variable voltage regulator in the range 5...24 VDC.
- Used as a power efficient pre-regulator for 5 VDC linear regulator (e.g. from 32 V to 8 V).
- Used as adjustable power supply controlled from external potentiometer.
- A green LED indicates active output.
- AC or DC input voltages.
- A rectifier bridge allows free choice of polarity for the DC input.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||170 g|
|Internal power dissipation||10 W|
|Transient stability (10%-max. load)||< 250 mV|
|Temperature coefficient||0.05% / °C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5%|
|Input voltage (AC)||
Max. 28 VAC
Min. VAC = ( Vout. + 5 ) / 1.2
|Input voltage (DC)||
Max. 40 VDC
Min. VDC = ( Vout. + 5)
|Current limit||Typ. 5.8 A (short circuit)|
|Output voltage||4.5...26.4 VDC|
|Output power||Max. 40 W|
Max. 2.5 A / 5 VDC
Max. 2.5 A / 12 VDC
Max. 2.5 A / 15 VDC
Max. 1.7 A / 24 VDC
|Load effect, (0-max. load)||< 1.5% / A|
|Output ripple||< 20 mVRMS|
Observed authority requirements
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales