Pt100 temperature sensor
- Accuracy, IEC 60751 class A
- Red-lacquered lightweight metal housing
- Protection tube Ø 6 mm
- Ambient temperature range -50°C to +80°C
- Temperature measurement in general work, industrial and storage facilities as well as cold and freezing rooms.
- The sensor element is a thin film platinum resistor - Pt100 - laboratory-trimmed to comply with the resistance values defined in the standard IEC 60751 DIN class A.
- The advantage of a thin film element is a very short response time.
- The Pt100 element is electrically isolated from the protection tube and the terminal head.
- The protecting tube measures Ø 6 mm. It is made of stainless, acid-proof steel W No. 1.4571/ AISI 316TI, filled with aluminum oxide powder.
- The terminal head is produced of lightweight metal and protected against corrosion through industrial lacquering.
- The sensor is delivered with a 4-wire connection.
- The Pt100 temperature sensor type 7410 can be delivered with an integrated 2-wire universal temperature transmitter type 5331, 5332, 5333, 5335, 5337 or 5437.
|Protection tube||Ø 6 mm|
|Sensor length||80 mm|
|Wire connection||PG 16|
|Recommended sensor current||≤ 2 mA|
|Max. temperature diffusion at 0°C: IEC 60751 class A||≤ ±0.03°C|
|Accuracy||IEC 60751, Class A|
Need support to select the right product for your application?
Our sales engineers are ready to help specify the right device to meet your needs.
Reach out by phone to get in touch with us straight away – or use the contact form or quick quote function to send your RFQ directly from the website. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on normal business days.
You can expect to get a confirmed delivery date via email within 2 days after we have received your order.
As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive tracking details via email. And if you have any questions along the way we’re just a phone call or email away.
Our 8,500 sqm integrated and automated manufacturing campus in Denmark covers the entire value-chain from design and development to manufacturing. It allows us to design and optimize for testing and manufacturing thereby constantly driving quality up and costs down.
Dedicated Presale / Aftersales
Check out our range of communication interfaces