You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- Double-isolated transformer
- 3.75 kVAC isolation voltage
- 30 VA ring core transformer
- Thermal overload protection
- 12 or 24 VAC secondary voltage
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- Two transformers may be paralleled for higher output power.
- Transformer for supply of components with 12 or 24 VAC supply voltage.
- Transformer for stabilized DC power supplies, e.g. type 2229.
- Suitable for PELV/SELV applications.
- Standard primary input voltages of 115 or 230 VAC.
- Standard secondary voltages of 12 or 24 VAC.
- Ring core transformer with separate 3.75 kVAC isolation voltage between primary and secondary windings.
- Fitted with a thermal fuse.
- The device is supplied with a retention clip for a safe attachment to the relay socket.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||600 g|
|Isolation voltage, test / working||3.75 kVAC / 250 VAC|
|Power derating||Tamb. > 25°C, 0.4 VA/°C|
|EMC immunity influence||< ±0.5% of span|
|Secondary voltage (loaded)||
24 VAC / 1.25 A
12 VAC / 2.50 A
|Secondary voltage (unloaded)||
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements