You have no products on your list...
When browsing product pages on this website, you have the possibility to add products to a list - and send your list to us, thereby requesting a quotation.
You add products to the list by clicking the "GET A QUOTE" button on the individual product pages.
When you have submitted the list, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you don't submit the list, it will be visible to you on the website for 7 days (we will place a so-called' cookie on your pc or tablet).
We hope you will find the functionality useful. Go to the product pages to add products to your list.
- mA, V, and Ω programmable input
- Ramp times, jump values, reversal, chopper frequency, and deadband
- 3-digit LED display shows I-valve % value
- 1 or 2 channels
- Multifunction user interface consisting of three pushbuttons and a 3-digit LED display.
- All parameters are protected against unauthorized changes with a password.
- Control and regulation of single- or double-coil hydraulic and pneumatic proportional valves used for accurate oil flow regulation, linear soft acceleration and deceleration, modulated output signal, and programmable deadband.
- Is highly suitable for joystick regulation of A/B movements.
- Where changes to A and B need to be selected directly or according to the value of an input signal.
- During operation the display shows the present output signal as a % of the I valve.
- Programmable current or voltage input for standard signals acc. to order schedule, joystick / potentiometer or a special non-programmable input.
- Digital inputs for external control functions.
- A pulsating current output prevents the connected valve from sticking.
- Optional programming of the modulation frequency (PWM) between 8 and 400 Hz.
- Multiple adjustable parameters such as output currents, ramp times, jump values, chopper frequency, reversal, deadband, and ON/OFF functions.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% RH (non-cond.)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||80.5 x 35.5 x 84.5 mm (D is without pins)|
|Weight approx.||130 g|
|Supply voltage||9.6...14.4 or 19.2...28.8 VDC|
|Internal power dissipation||
2 W / 24 V
1,8 W / 12 V
|Updating time||30 ms|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.2% of selected range|
|EMC immunity influence||< 2% of span|
|Input resistance||50 Ω + PTC (54 Ω)|
|Measurement range||0/0.2...1 V and 0/2...10 V|
|Input resistance||10 MΩ|
|Potentiometer min....max.||0...10 V or ±10 V / 10 kΩ|
|Operation / shutdown||PNP / 2.2 kΩ, 12 / 24 V|
|Imax.1 & Imax.2||PNP / 2.2 kΩ, 12 / 24 V|
|A / B channel||PNP / 2.2 kΩ, 12 / 24 V|
|Deadband||0...99.9% of input span|
|Output voltage||Supply voltage-0.5 V (max.)|
|Output power||36 W (max.)|
|Output current||3000 mA mean|
|Current peak||7 A|
10 VDC (A valve)
±10 VDC (A & B valve)
|Ramp up & down||Time 0...10.0 s|
|PWM frequency||8...400 Hz in steps of 1 Hz|
|of span||= of the presently selected range|
Observed authority requirements